As a Senior Editor, you will work within a Product Delivery Team fused with UX, engineering, product and data talent. You will help the team design beautiful interfaces that solve business challenges for our clients. We work with a number of Tier 1 banks on building web-based applications for AML, KYC and Sanctions List management workflows. This role is ideal if you are looking to segue your career into the FinTech or Big Data arenas.
- Be involved in every step of the product design cycle from discovery to developer handoff and user acceptance testing.
- Work with BAs, product managers and tech teams to lead the Product Design
- Maintain quality of the design process and ensure that when designs are translated into code they accurately reflect the design specifications.
- Accurately estimate design tickets during planning sessions.
- Contribute to sketching sessions involving non-designersCreate, iterate and maintain UI deliverables including sketch files, style guides, high fidelity prototypes, micro interaction specifications and pattern libraries.
- Ensure design choices are data led by identifying assumptions to test each sprint, and work with the analysts in your team to plan moderated usability test sessions.
- Design pixel perfect responsive UI’s and understand that adopting common interface patterns is better for UX than reinventing the wheel
- Present your work to the wider business at Show & Tell sessions.
- 4+ years of system administration experience with the Microsoft Server platform (2012/2016, Microsoft IIS, Active Directory)
- 3+ years of hands-on system administration experience with AWS (EC2, Elastic Load Balancing, Multi AZ, etc.)
- 4+ years of SQL Server, MySQL
- Working knowledge of Encryption techniques and protocols, Multi-factor authentication, Data protection, Penetration testing, Security threats
- Bachelor’s Degree, or 4+ years of hands-on IT experience
- Programming experience developing web applications with the Microsoft .NET stack and a basic knowledge of SQL
- Development experience with Angular, Node.JS, or ColdFusion
- HTML, CSS, XHTML, XML
- Hypervisors, SAN’s, load balancers, firewalls, and Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Experience with Higher Logic (a collaboration platform)
- MongoDB, Drupal
- Mobile App Development (iOS and Android)
- Episerver CMS
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Speaker Management System (Planstone)